An Unparalleled End-to-End SIEM-Based Snort, Suricata, and Syslog IDS Solution
Seattle, May 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ – Tactical FLEX, Inc., a global leader of information security, vulnerability, and risk management software solutions, today announced the debut of Aanval 8, the latest version of its market-leading IDS and SIEM platform. Tactical FLEX, Inc. continues to set a new bar and advances Aanval 8 with performance upgrades, enhanced threat detection, and a host of new features designed to deliver complete security visibility, real-time monitoring, and situational awareness.
Budget constraints are one of the main obstacles that challenge information security operations. Tactical FLEX, Inc. understands that all organizations need a comprehensive, scalable, and affordable real-time threat management solution that gives IT departments the technological power and operational efficiency to accelerate the accurate detection of security threats as well as pinpoint security risks in order to safeguard critical assets while maintaining regulatory compliance. Aanval 8 is designed and priced to deliver affordable enterprise-class security for all business sizes.
A few selected features and enhancements in Aanval 8:
* All-New HTML5 Look and Feel: A complete re-write of nearly the entire code-base to make it our most stable and advanced version of Aanval yet.
* Direct Unified2 IDS Event Importing: Getting Barnyard2 working with IDS engines has been a major headache in the IDS community, along with its lack of IPv6 support. With Aanval 8, users can import and manage IDS event data, including IPv6 addresses, directly from Snort or Suricata by way of Aanval’s new and advanced Sensor Management Tools (SMTs). Alternate use importing with Barnyard2 and a MySQL database are still supported but not required.
* Threat Level Displays and Global Heat Maps: Visual Heat Maps technology, along with improved GeoLocation and brilliant customizable dashboards, are aimed to help users pinpoint and translate security issues and risks for upper management with contextual views replacing pointless charts and manual spreadsheets.
* Automation and Reporting Systems: Many security departments consist of one or two admins trying to stay on top of security threats and manage logs and reports. Aanval 8 delivers the necessary automation and operational efficiency for security pros. Quickly and easily create or modify any number of automated tasks for alerts and event management. Custom on-demand and scheduled reports provide clear results with helpful graphs and displays.
* Syslog Enhancements: Aanval 8 adds increased speed and capacity for retrieving and filtering large amounts of syslog data sent by various network devices. Also included is a new regex testing tool designed specifically for Aanval’s advanced syslog filtering logic.
Details of Aanval 8 are available at https://www.aanval.com/aanval. Aanval software, hardware, support, and training services may be purchased at https://www.aanval.com/purchase. Aanval may be downloaded for testing and evaluation. Follow Aanval on Twitter @Aanval.
About Tactical FLEX, Inc.
Tactical FLEX, Inc. is a privately owned software development firm based in Washington state, specializing in information security research, engineering, technology design, and production. For over a decade, Tactical FLEX, Inc. has taken great pride in providing best-of-breed security solutions to every type of organization around the world including government security, defense organizations, financial services, energy companies, educational institutions, healthcare organizations, and many others. As a trusted security vendor, there are over 6,000 customers worldwide that rely upon Aanval as part of their security infrastructure. Please visit https://www.aanval.com for more information.